Some more specials up for grabs at the Rocky Wood fundraiser auction.
Firstly, a LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION to Dark Discoveries magazine, valued at nearly $300.
Also included is a pack comprised of NINE back-issues of Dark Discoveries:
- Issue #1 (Spring, 2004) – Douglas Clegg, Elizabeth Engstrom, Bev Vincent, Bill Gauthier, Article on Stephen King by Rocky Wood, a SK Bibliography and more.
- Issue #3 (Fall, 2004) – Simon Clark, Tim Lebbon, Gary Braunbeck, Tom Piccirilli, James S. Dorr, Earthling Publications Profile, Bill Gauthier column, and more.
- Issue #4 (Spring, 2005) – Graham Masterton, Jeffrey Thomas, John R. Little, Alan M. Clark, Jeremy Robert Johnson, James Newman, Jon F. Merz and more.
- Issue #6 (Fall, 2005) – Ramsey Campbell, Douglas Winter (Part 1), Norman Partridge, Scott Nicholson, Tim Curran, Matthew Warner, Darren Franz and more.
- Issue #7 (Winter, 2006) – Elizabeth Massie, Douglas Winter (Part 2), Gerard Houarner, Steve Vernon, J.F. Gonzalez, Tributes to J.N. Williamson (Gary Braunbeck and others) and more.
- Issue #9 (Winter, 2007) – T.M. Wright, Brian Hodge, Elizabeth Engstrom, John Maclay, Michael McBride, Tony Richards, Bill Gauthier column and more.
- Issue #10 (Summer, 2007) – Jay Lake, Tim Waggoner, Alan M. Clark, John Everson, Tributes to Charles L. Grant (Christopher Golden, Kealan Patrick Burke and others), Stephen King’s worldwide book tour and more.
- Issue #11 (Spring, 2008) – Joe Hill, Edward Lee, Tim Lebbon, Michael Laimo, Cody Goodfellow, Charlee Jacob, Chad Savage and more.
- Issue #17 (Fall, 2010) – Dark Science Fiction Special. Featuring: Ray Bradbury, John Shirley, David Cronenberg, William F. Nolan, Jeffrey Thomas, Bruce Taylor, Nick Mamatas, Randy Broeker, Jeremy Robert Johnson, Ronald Malfi and more.
As an added bonus, also included are two signed/limited books released by Dark Discoveries:
- CATALYSTS - Bill Gauthier (2007). Introduction by Thomas F. Monteleone and artwork by Alan M. Clark. Features 13 stories, an afterword by the author and story notes. Signed and Numbered Trade Paperback and one of only 250 copies done.
- WILLIAM F. NOLAN: A MISCELLANY (2011). Features a rare story, an essay and bibliography. Signed by the author and limited to 250 trade paperback/perfectbound copies.
Also on offer at the auction site are:
Inscribed to the winning bidder with an additional signature by the author.
Inscribed to the winner with an additional signature AND remarqued by the author.
Meet Matt Richter. Private eye. Zombie.
His mean streets are the city of the dead, the shadowy realm known as Nekropolis. And in this first case, Richter must help a delectable half-vampire named Devona recover a legendary artifact known as the Dawnstone, before it’s used to destroy Nekropolis itself. That is, if he can survive the myriad horrors that infest the city itself.